Page May Contain Affiliate LinksFull Transparency Statement

Greetings From Socal

Home page Forums Introductions Greetings From Socal

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chris971 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mark
    Keymaster

I might as well get this started. As you can already probably tell… my first name is Mark. And I’m the founder of http://vape.deals. Actually, when I first launched the site is was called gotsmok.com. The site’s name was changed a few years in and the rest was history. Here I am again launching a new site getcbd.deals. Basically, I took all the ideas that I’ve ever had on upgrading vape.deals and tried to apply them here. It is a work in progress. And, I’m pretty sure it’s going to be years before I’m satisfied. But, a journey starts with a first step right? =)

So, why get cbd deals? Well, it’s a topic close to my heart. I don’t know if I’m ready to disclose everything right off the bat. I mean I gotta save some of the juicy stuff for later right? But, let’s just say that I appreciate having an alternative choice.

In the meantime… check out the rest of the site. Feel free to register. When you do you can comment on deals and join the conversation in the forums. And, don’t forget to sign up for our daily deal alerts. So, you never miss out of the best CBD deals. #justsaying

SeanGecko
    Participant

BEEN A FAN SINCE GOTSMOK DAYS!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

@seangecko Thanks for sticking with us for so many years! Glad to see you found us here. You are officially the first person (other than Mark and I) to post in the GetCBDdeals forums. I’ll remember that! 😉

chris971
    Participant

Ola men, good to connect here on the forums! Congrats on the full launch and look forward to seeing it grow in the years to come. Glad to be working with you on both the CBD and the Vape side!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password